After nearly two years of facing a global pandemic, many companies have made the executive decision to return to their offices. For some, this is a frightening jump. Sharing an office space with others again can seem a bit overwhelming after working from home for what feels like ages, but it doesn’t have to be. On top of continuing to wear a mask and socially distancing, there are other things you can do to keep safe.
- If you have your own office, stay there as much as you can
- If you share an office space with others (such as cubicles), keep dividers between you and the others
- Keep space between you and your coworkers when entering/exiting a room
Meetings with larger groups are a little trickier, but you can keep all involved just as safe. If you have a decent-sized conference space, you can:
- Try to keep the meeting limited to only those who are required to be present
- Keep a seat or two between each meeting participant
- If possible, set up several small tables for an individual, socially distanced meeting space and consider setting up plastic dividers.
When you work with your favorite Houston court reporters at Hanna & Hanna Reporting, you can be confident our staff has taken the proper safety precautions to keep everyone safe. Whether you’re ready for an in-person service or require a remote deposition, we can help. To learn more about any of our services, contact us.